Support Engineer – Level 2
Present Available Openings: 0
Candidates looking to acquire this position should have at least 2-4 years of experience in the WebHosting industry and should have excellent written communication skills.
- Possess adequate knowledge in Unix/Linux/Windows based servers – including Kernel level troubleshooting and optimization protocols. Should be able to build, manage and troubleshoot Linux and Windows servers (LAMP/WAMP)
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot servers that are deployed with control panels like cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, WebMin
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot Web and Database servers, including mixed combinations of Apache/Nginx/LiteSpeed/IIS and MySQL/PostgreSQL/MSSQL – on both standalone and control panel based servers.
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot mail servers, including Exim, Sendmail, PostFix, WindowsSMTP and MailEnable – on both standalone and control panel based servers.
- Basic knowledge and ability to manage virtualization technologies like KVM, Xen, Vmware and HyperV
- Excellent written communication skills is a must.
- Experience of IT security programs, like software firewalls, anti-virus and WAF programs
Please send in your updated resume to email@example.com.